Thursday, August 18, 2011

how IGNORANT they are. Oh, not only them..but also YOU and ME


salam sejahtera
peace upon you

i have problems!
only now i realised that 
i am 
actually, totally don't know how to arrange my priorities!
*sigh

then how?
of course i cant blame others if our priority is not the same
in other words
i want to do something that they don't want
maybe i think it is important
for them, it's might not as important as it is for me
sometimes this kind of thing just....annoying!

i felt that they are ignorant
they don't even want to put their shoes in my place
it's not like i just simply made my decision without thinking about them..
or it might be about you



i do think hard you know!

so...from today
i will arrange my priorities according to everybody's mindset
what i mean is
not only what is important to me but also to others comes first
i don't want to be ignorant like what others did to me
if it can annoy me
of course others will feel the same too
right?


p/s : i really not in the mood : SS presentation is going on while i'm typing this entry =.="
bbbooooooooooooosssaaann~

7 comments:

  1. being selfish sometimes is a good thing even others will said ignorant,,

    i did being selfish in certain things..

    its hard to satisfied all..so just do as u wish aslong as it might not being harmful to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap. dats rite. "not only what is important to me but also to others comes first" but before we think others, we should think about our self first yah..
    nice entry(:

    http://hafizilmi.blogspot.com/2011/08/mr-right-dah-dapat-status-glitterati.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think..im a type of person that really take into account what people think about me.yes, we can be selfish :)sometimes, but to me...i just simply cant..huhu im afraid that some might 'terasa'.
    i should change this type of mindset first i guess =.="

    ReplyDelete
  4. imah : TQ batek :)

    adlina : TQ dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabar banyak2/...

    ***
    nak join review blog dak??
    http://www.dianarashid.com/2011/08/tolong-review-blog-saya.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...